Former Libtech team rider and Kemper Snowboards first pro rider Jay Quintin, started his own brand “Smokin’ Snowboards” back in 1998.
With his brand he has won several awards every year since then (e.g. Good Wood, Best of test etc.). Since its foundation in the US, they have experienced a stable growth which has resulted in more sales points all across the world: United Kingdom, Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Russia.
- 18 boards, 7 types of cambers, all disciplines
- Award winning:
– Good wood 2014 – 2019 award (transworld snowboarding)
– Best of test 2014 – 2019 (Snowboarding is allowed US)
– Platinum pick – Excellence in design (Buyersguide US)
- Magnatraction (licensed from LibTech)
- R3 Environmentally conscious manufacturing
- 3 years warranty on production faults